Overview of Hostel
Dorms KL is fresh, bright, and its central location is within walking distance to KL’s famous attractions. In our comfortable Café Lounge guests can experience TG Nasi Kandar’s local food at special promotional prices, or just relax and meet like-minded travelers. we have 24/7 reception!
1) Taxi (purchase a taxi coupon from the stand inside the airport): *** 50% midnight surcharge applied between midnight and 6am ***
- Give the taxi driver the address (No. 5, Tengkat Tong Shin, a one way street).
- We're close to Corona Inn, through the Indian restaurant 'Tg Nasi Kandar' with the foot reflexology 'KL Valley' and 'Anggun Boutique Hotel' on either side.
- Taxi fare is approx. RM100 – RM120.
2) Bus from KLIA Airport:
The fare is between RM10 – RM15 to KL Sentral station and travel time is between 1h - 1.5h.
From there, take the Monorail to Bukit Bintang station. Walking directions from the station to the hostel will be sent in an email upon booking.
3) KLIA Express Train, ERL (Operating hours: 5am - 1am)
- The fast train takes 28 minutes to KL Sentral Station.
- Fare is RM55.00 one way. Frequency: 15min (peak hour) & 20min (off-peak hour).
From there, take the Monorail to Bukit Bintang station (3RM). Walking directions from the station to the hostel will be sent in an email upon booking..
We are located in the Golden Triangle Bukit Bintang, next to the famous food street (Jalan Alor) and the busy bar and club area Changkat. As we are on a street adjacent to Changkat, Dorms KL is ideal both for travelers seeking a quiet night in or a wild night out! Bus station and monorail can be reached within 10-15 minutes on foot, and The Petronas Twin Towers in 20 minutes. Looking forward to meeting you at Dorms KL!
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Not Accepted
1). We accept only cash payment upon arrival 2). 1 day advance notice for free cancellation 3). Check in 02:00 pm and Check out 11:30 am