Overview of Hostel
Our aim is to provide a comfortable place to relax and enjoy the calm, unique, charming and quietness of Mersing Town. Inari Hostel & Guesthouse is providing an inexpensive and comfortable lodging place for travellers to stay and share their experiences together.
Inari Hostel & Guesthouse is loc
- From bus station, take the third road on your left which is Jalan Ismail.
- Walk along Jalan Ismail and you will find 7 eleven on your right.
- Walk further until you reach Giant Supermarket.
- We are on the 3rd floor above Giant Supermarket, and opposite of Calyspo Cafe.
- At the roundabout, take the second road on you left which is Jalan Abu Bakar.
- Drive straight along Jalan Abu Bakar, until you reach Mersing Pos Malaysia on your right.
- Turn right into Jalan Sultanah. Drive straight until you reach Mersing Police Station on your right.
- At the junction, turn right into Jalan Ibrahim.
- Drive along Jalan Ibrahim until end of the road, and turn right into Jalan Ismail.
- You can find Giant Supermarket on you right.
- We are on the 3rd floor above Giant Supermarket..
Inari Hostel & Guesthouse is located along one of the main road of Mersing Town, which is Jalan Ismail. Situated at the middle of Mersing Town and nearby the beach area. Approximately 10 minutes walking distance from/to Bus Station and Ferry Jetty. Close to new cafes, banks, laundry services, groceries shops, eatery place, 24 hours convenient store and Mersing Masjid Jamek which is situated at the top of the hill known as one of the best place if you want to take a snapshot of Mersing Town.
Conditions & Policy
Inari Hostel & Guesthouse Policies & Conditions: Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival. Failure to cancel within this time will result in cancellation fee. In the event of no show, your card will be charged for the first night's stay. Check in from 14:00. Check out before 12:00. Reception opening times; 09:00-21:00. If you are checking in later than 9pm, please inform us in advance. Request for early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability. A valid passport/identity card is required while checking in. For early check out before 9am, please approach the reception latest by the night before departure. Payment upon arrival by cash (Malaysia Ringgit). Taxes included. Breakfast not included but free coffee & tea all day long. General: No curfew. Deposits: RM50 refundable deposit will be required upon check-in for linens and key. Booking fees with Hostelworld are non-refundable.