Overview of Hostel
Summer Terrace is a double storey pre-war terrace located in the heart of Georgetown's heritage enclave. Contemporary interiors with soothing colors and furnishings complements our heritage facade. We are close to plenty of bars, pubs, cafes, restaurants and street food. We offer an oasis of calm in
From the airport:
- Via taxi, Grab or Uber. Travelling time is approximately 40 mins with smooth traffic.
- Via bus, take the Rapid Penang bus via route 401E through to Weld Quay Terminal then take the 101, 104 to Lebuh Chulia, getting off at the bus stop within the vicinity of 7-Eleven. Take a short walk down Love Lane to us at 39, Love Lane. Approximate travelling time: 1 hr
From the Weld Quay Ferry Terminal
- Via bus, take 101, 104 to Lebuh Chulia, getting off at the bus stop within the vicinity of 7-Eleven. Take a short walk down Love Lane to us at 39, Love Lane. Approximate travelling time: 20 mins
- Walking distance from Weld Quay Bus Terminal, 1km or approximately 15 mins walk..
Within walking distance or a trishaw ride are the famous landmarks of Penang - St George's Church, Goddess of Mercy Temple, Kapitan Keling Mosque, Clan Jetties, Khoo Kongsi and many more. Take a stroll through our charming streets in search of our street art and hidden nooks and crannies of surprises. Georgetown is brimming with life and vibrant energy. From push cart stalls to 5 star restaurants, the food in Penang is not to be missed.
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation. 2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00. 3. Check out before 12:00 noon. 4. Payment upon arrival by cash. 5. Reception working hours 10:00-23:00. 6. Strictly NO smoking or vape in all areas inside Summer Terrace 7. Strictly no unregistered guests in rooms in Summer Terrace. This is for the safety of our other guests.