Overview of Hostel
Queen’s hostel is a female friendly hostel, located in the UNESCO heritage core zone of Georgetown, Penang. There are spacious all female en suite dorms (Queen’s Canopy) as well as private rooms (Queen+1).
A veritable home away from home, Queen’s hostel is designed with vibrant colors and tranqu
From Penang International Airport (400m of walk):
1. Hop on the 401E Bus that heads to Jetty
2. After 21 stops, hop off at Chulia St nr/ Penang St
3. Head northwest or right on Chulia St toward Pitt La (walk for 140m)
4. Turn right onto Queen St (walk for 250m)
And you will see us on the left with the colorful roller shutter!.
We are located in the Core Zone of George Town UNESCO World Heritage Site. A street with less traffic but warmth laughters of local residences, walking distance to attractions; Khoo Kongsi, Sri Mariamman Temple, Pinang Peranakan Mansion, etc as well as street gourmet at Esplanade Food Centre and Chulia Street. You can hop on the free city shuttle bus at the nearest bus stop which is 120m away. The Penang Bus Terminal is 700m away. Pier Swettenham is 800m away where you can get ferry to Langkawi.
Conditions & Policy
1. Check in from 2pm and check out before 10am. Checking-in earlier or later is possible, please kindly let us know in advance. 2. Cash only upon arrival. 3. Cancellation Policy: At least 3-day advance notice is required for cancellation free of charge. If cancelled late or in case of No Show, the first night fee will be charged. 4. Age Restriction: 18 years old is the requested minimum age for the guests to live in. Thank you for choosing Queen’s. Please advise your arrival time to avoid disappointment (email@example.com). Kindly refer to http://fb.com/queenshostel.my/info for information about public transit to Queen’s or call us at +60134896218 if you need any assistance. We wish you a pleasant journey to Georgetown, Penang.