Overview of Hostel
Page 63 hostel is a newly renovated with a warm cosy ambiance that creates a homely feel when you relaxing at our common area .
Air conditioned Pod style dormitory provides you with individual reading lights , compartment and privacy curtains. Free personal lockers also available during your stay i
Property Address: 484, Lebuh Pantai (Beach Street), George Town UNESCO World Heritage Site, 10300 Penang
Latitude / Longitude: 5.4124622, 100.3346571
*By Taxi from Airport*
You can hire a taxi from the taxi kiosk inside the airport. The fare should not cost more than RM50. The property is located in George Town heritage buffer zone, a double storey corner heritage house at the junction between Lebuh Pantai and Lorong Prangin. The journey and duration of getting here from airport is typically 30-40 mins with normal traffic. The taxi should be heading to George Town area from the Bayan Lepas area (airport place).
To get to PAGE63 via taxi, the best way is to travel is via Dr Lim Chong Eu express highway until arriving George Town area, which the taxi driver can turn left at 'Gat Jalan Magazine'. Go straight about 100m-200m until you see 1st Avenue shopping mall and turn right to Lebuh Lintang (a road between 1st Avenue & Traders Hotel). You pass through the underbridge of Prangin Mall which there's many taxis and trishaws stopping there. After which you will see traffic light in front of you. Turn right into Jalan Dr. Lim Chwee Leong and follow the signage to Ferry Terminal. You will pass another traffic light that will have a landmark call C.A Lim old building.
Go straight for another 100m and once you come to the first cross road junction where you see a motor bike shop and Oser Print shop on your left, IMMEDIATELY turn left into Lebuh Pantai. Then you will see PAGE63 on the left at a corner lot building (with PAGE63 signboard), just immediately after one stretch of shophouses.
*Coming by Public Bus from Airport*
- Take Rapid Penang Bus number 401E from the Airport to KOMTAR bus terminal. (KOMTAR is basically the tallest tower in George Town).
- From Komtar, walk to the direction of Jalan Dr Lim Chwee Leong. To spot how to walk to Dr Lim Chwee Leong, one needs to first spot an underbridge of Prangin Mall building which vehicles could pass through. Then spot on Sushi King, then Pizza Hut. Once you see Pizza Hut on your right, you will see there's traffic light right in front of you. Cross that road (it's then Jalan Dr Lim Chwee Leong) and walk to the right. Walk along Jalan Dr Lim Chwee Leong about 150m, you will see a toy's wholesaler shop and Seng Leong Fresh Fruit Stall on your left, at a corner with another traffic light.
- Turn left to Lebuh Carnarvon when you see Seng Leong Fresh Fruit stall. Walk on another 10m or so, spot on 4-5 Chinese red lanterns shops with colorful windows opposite the street. Cross the street and TOP ONE Lighting is on your left, enter Lorong Prangin. Walk straight until the end of the street, PAGE63 is just at the left corner. Spot on the red logos and words.
*Coming by Public Bus from Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal*
- Take Rapid Penang Bus number #303 or #401 from the Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal to Weld Quay Bus Terminal (last station)
- From the Weld Quay Bus Terminal, cross a pedestrian bridge to opposite of the road.
- Spot a Shell petrol station and walk along Pengkalan Weld about 5minutes until you reach Gat Lebuh Acheh at your right. (You will pass by the UNESCO clan jetties and CF Food court)
- Turn right to Gat Lebuh Acheh. Walk through 2 junctions. You will see Sushi Kitchen restaurant on your left along the way.
- Turn left to Lebuh Pantai at the second cross junction.
- Walk along Lebuh Pantai for around 350m and you will find PAGE63 on your right.
*Coming from Butterworth Bus Terminal/Train*
- Take a ferry ride from Butterworth to Penang Island. It's about 30mins ride.
- From the ferry terminal, cross a pedestrian bridge from the Weld Quay Bus Terminal.
- After you touch down at the other side of the pedestrian bridge, there will be a bus stand right in front. Walk to the left direction on Pengkalan Weld road until you reach Gat Lebuh Acheh which is at your right.
- Turn right to Gat Lebuh Acheh, walk about 100m. You will see Sushi Kitchen restaurant on your left along the way.
- From Gat Lebuh Acheh junction turn left to Lebuh Pantai.
- Walk along Lebuh Pantai for around 350m and you will find PAGE63 on your right. We are situated at the corner lot, look out for red light box.
*Walking from Swettenham Pier (ferry from Langkawi)*
- When you touch down from the Langkawi ferry, spot for a roundabout and a clock tower (Queen Victoria Memorial Clock Tower).
- From the tower, look towards the direct opposite road entrance with the name Lebuh Pantai. (you will see Standard Chartered Bank on your right and HSBC on your left).
- Walk along Lebuh Pantai for another 200m until you reach a cross road junction with traffic lights. You will see a fire station (red and white building) on your opposite left. Continue on the road, continue to go straight (it's another 2nd half of Lebuh Pantai). You will see China House (a cafe/bistro) on your left.
- Walk further another 150m, you will pass by The Book Cafe and Tan Kongsi; and until you reach Lebuh Melayu, walk another 20m, then PAGE63 is just on your right hand side. PAGE63 is a corner lot, so you need to walk further to take a closer look - there's a red light box. Yes you are here!.
PAGE63 is a friendly guest house in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Georgetown, Penang. Nearby attractions include Little India, Street Mural Wall Art, the Clan Jetties and Khoo Kongsi.
Conditions & Policy
1. Check-in Time: 14:00 - 20:00 & 23:00- 24:00 2. Check out Time: 8:00 - 12:00 3. This property only accepts cash payments (MYR). No credit card facilities in the house. 4. At least 72 hours in advance notice for free cancellation. 5. Age Restriction: - Children below 12 cannot be accommodated at the hostel. - Children below 18 has to be accompanied by a parent. 6. We observe non-smoking policy in the hostel interior area, however, there's a dedicated space outdoor at corridor for smoking.